Saturday, July 7, 2007

07-07-07
I thought I should do somethng monumental today so this is it! I started my blog. Not life changing by any means but something I have been putting off for quite some time.

Life in the Scrap Lane? The combining of two things that I enjoy spending time doing. Drag racing and scrapbooking. Quite the combination I've been told and it makes for some interesting pages too. I myself have yet to go down the track except to help dry off rain, deliver something to the top end or go down because of an emergency situation (not fun!). One day when my children are in charge of their own racing careers I hope to be able race also.

I love scrapbooking my childrens drag racing dreams as well as all other aspects of their lives as you will see is some of the pages I will attempt to post here.

This is my start. More to be added later.

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Hi Lauri, it was nice meeting you tonight and I look forward to seeing your work and getting to know you. I see what you mean by the racing now, looks like fun and adventure to me.