Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Fall Saturday

Not much going on today. Im the only one home, cleaning the house. Kids are off doing their thing, Steve is working and Im stuck with no vehicle. The transmission has gone out on my Tahoe, yes, the 2004 Tahoe that I like so much. Damn truck. Steve wants to trade it in but Im fighting it. I really like it. It's almost paid off and this is the first problem it's ever had. Yes, it's a doozy, but it got you home right? Died in the driveway and not on the road. So .. see .. it's a good truck. He doesn't buy it.

I actually jumped on here to post a layout I did. I really like how it came out. It was an online challenge to use buttons at least 15. Doesn't sound that hard until you sit down to think about it. I used some Chatterbox I had at home and a Jenni Bolin bingo card I picked up. Kinda cute?? I thought so! ;-)

No comments: