Monday, November 5, 2007

Las Vegas AC Delco Nationals

Back from Las Vegas and the AC Delco Nationals. We had a great time. Well, Steve and I had a great time. Jamie loved the races but was not the least bit impressed with Las Vegas. I have one photo of myself that was commercially taken and I just realized I didn't get one of Steve. I have a ton of race cars and Jamie with race car drivers. We are going back next year and I will have to make a point to get pictures of Steve and I as well. Although, next year all of our children will be adults. So dare I say, we may be going alone? Ü

Oh! We saw Mystere, a Cirque du Soliel production. I was amazing. If you ever get a chance to see one it's beyond describing. Before the show even started I had a bellyache from laughing so hard. Then the show started. If you've ever seen the group on TV it's even more amazing in person. Well worth the cost of the tickets.

I have to resize some of the photo's I took then I will try and put a slide show up. In our world these are our "stars". Although, unless your into drag racing Im not sure you will know who they are. There are a couple of names that may be recognized now because of TV. Jamie met Ashley Force, her father and her family have a show on A&E called Driving Force.

No comments: