I've been bad. A post on a favorite website made me realize how neglectfull I have been. I will try to be a little better about posting.
My goal for this weekend? To post a few layouts I've done recently. I need to get a couple done today for some classes. A couple of weeks ago I did make a point to scrap for myself since I was really feeling like I only scrapped for the LSS's and not for myself. So I "fixed" that. :)
I've actually taught a class recently! Getting back into the swing of things, not only did I teach a class but I went completely outside of my norm and used stamps since the class was for The Stamp Cache in Palmer. My normal LSS I design for agreed to let me help Linda since she is a friend. I work for such a great group of women locally and am truly very happy with the arrangements.
Today the Winternationals start. WooHoo! Drag Racing season is back. Yes, I am excited, I know a little obsessive but don't we all have our obsessions? Have to find it on ESPN to put it on the DVR then start my day.
I will try and post a few layouts later today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad I stumbled onto your blog. I love what I see! Stop in and visit us sometime if you're ever in Southern California!
Yellow Bird Scrapbooking is in San Diego -- you know the place with the zoo...
http://www.yellowbirdscrapbooking.com
Post a Comment