Monday, November 5, 2007

Don't Blink

Have you ever cried over a layout? Well I didn't let the waterworks go but this one almost caused it. This is Jamie my youngest. She's graduating this year.

An online challenge was to use a song as a title on a layout, I chose Don't Blink by Kenny Chesney. Time has flown by so fast. I can't believe they no longer run to me yelling "mommy look at this" with a dandilion or some such thing. I never thought I would miss the tattling. I really miss the snuggling on the couch watching 101 Dalmation, Pocohantas or Cinderella. I think we wore those movies out.

So, today, my kids don't know about this blog to laugh at how much of an emotional mess they are making me by growing up. Here's the layout that started this whole emotional roller coaster ..



1 comment:

Stacy said...

OMGosh.... she is all growed up!! She has changed so much. She is just beautiful Lauren. Much to be proud of.